The directorates under Deputy CEO Clinical Services include:
1. Medical Services
2. Reproductive Health
3. Child health and paediatrics
5. Mental Health and Rehabilitative Services
7. Pharmacy and Nutrition
8. Diagnostic Service
1) Public Health
2) Health Promotion
1. To Improve Customer Experiences.
2. To Expand and Improve Services.
3. To Improve Revenue Generation.
4. To Improve Processes and Management Systems.
5. To Maintain Effective, Dynamic and Transformational Leadership.
6. To Promote Organizational and Work Culture,
7. To Enhance Knowledge Management.
8. To Create Enabling Environment for Healthcare, Training, Research, Development & Innovation (RDI).
9. To Strengthen Human Resource Capacity and
10.To Strengthen Strategic Partnerships and Alliances.
COMMITTMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DCEO-CS
1. Ensure that public services are delivered in accordance with the Constitution.
2. Ensuring modernization of the public service by introduction of modern technologies and innovative service delivery systems to improve service delivery;
3. Ensuring that public officers demonstrate professionalism, transparency and accountability in performing their duties and that they show courtesy, integrity and neutrality in provision of services.